Coherent Solutions is a US-based software product development and consulting company that solves client business problems by bringing together global expertise, innovation, and creativity to produce world-class technology solutions. The US-based delivery teams work side-by-side with 2000+ employees globally. North America headquarters reside in Minneapolis, US, with European locations in Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova, Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, and Lithuania.
About the Role:
For our growing team in Bulgaria, we are looking for a Manual QA Engineer with previous experience with test planning, back-end/front-end, and web service testing. The role provides a great opportunity to grow and deepen technical knowledge.
Your Essential Duties will include:
- Analyze requirements and develop test documentation as test plans and test cases
- Participate in all team meetings and activities during the SDLC
- Execute test cases, track and log defects found in testing
- Prioritize and coordinate the testing activities to guarantee the quality of the software
- You will collaborate closely with Developers for defect resolution and QA/Team Lead to guarantee that the deadlines are met
The Technical Skillset we are looking for would be:
- Ideally 3+ years of work experience as a Software QA Engineer
- Analytical thinking and strong attention to the detail
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- SQL knowledge and experience in executing SQL queries
- Experience in testing web services
- Experience writing test plans, creating test cases, tracking, and logging defects according to the standards
- Familiarity with Scrum framework and Agile software development model
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good English level – both written and spoken
- Experience and/or desire to participate in technical interviews
- Free additional health and dental insurance
- Work from office, home, or remote from different locations in Bulgaria
- Internal and external trainings
- Conferences and events attendance
- Regular meetups
- Access to Company Innovation Sandbox
- Sport card
- “Shared Rides” program
- Corporate Events and Team buildings
- Charity and volunteer activities
- Group Management Program
- Various Discounts
- Internal referral program
We believe in our core values:
- Passion for Excellence
- Integration and Professionalism
- Team above self
Let’s hop on a wonderful journey together. Send us a resume because the team matters.
Better teams. Better Results.
Please, note, that we will consider all the applications with due respect, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.